Re: Mauve patches.

From: Michael Koch
Subject: Re: Mauve patches.
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:46:26 +0200

Am Dienstag, 6. April 2004 09:56 schrieb Thomas:
> I've submitted several patches to both list and hear nothing; is
> there anyone who can comment/commit on these?

We are all doing this in our freetime so we need some time nee out
backlogs sometimes.

Personally I have Mauve CVS access but I'm using not using ant so I cant
really vote on your patch. I think Tom Tromey or Mark Wielaard will
look into this in some days. If not please ping me and I will do it.

Michael