Re: --portable-native-sync working again

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: --portable-native-sync working again
Date: 10 May 2004 10:41:11 -0600

>>>>> "Steven" == Steven Augart <address@hidden> writes:

Steven> I have a working version of the --portable-native-sync stuff
Steven> and have attached a temporary patch, in case someone else
Steven> actually needs it. I'd appreciate any feedback.

Nice, thanks for working on this.

Steven> +public class GThreadMutex {

Use GNU style... there's a bunch of instances of this in the java and
C code.

Steven> +static GMutex *
Steven> +g_mutex_new_jni_impl (void)

I know this is static and it doesn't matter that much, but it is
better IMO to avoid the `g_' prefix, which is probably reserved by
glib, in favor of either no prefix at all or something
classpath-specific like `cp_'.

Tom