Re: Re: How to seperate the compilation of C source code and Java source

From: Robert Lougher
Subject: Re: Re: How to seperate the compilation of C source code and Java source code of CLASSPATH?
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:39:35 +0100

Hi,

Yes, I found that problem with jikes on arm-linux.  If I remember
(over a year ago now) it gobbled up the memory when compiling classes
that used doubles, etc. (java.lang.Double).  I found if you copied
over the class files for these so it didn't try to compile them you
could get it to work.  It's not many.

Rob.