Re: More astonishing progress in japi scores

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: More astonishing progress in japi scores
Date: 01 Oct 2004 10:55:47 -0600

>>>>> "Stuart" == Stuart Ballard <address@hidden> writes:

Stuart> It seems to be established that Sound and XML are both just a matter
Stuart> of dropping in some third-party code. And CORBA too, except in that
Stuart> case we know some work needs to be done to make the third-party code
Stuart> compile outside of Sun's JDK.

Yeah.  I just changed my nightly script to include Xalan and JacORB in
the results for libgcj.  I didn't include Tritonus since I didn't want
to figure out how to build it today, and there isn't a prebuilt .jar
including the javax.sound bits.

Stuart> - Imageio

Michael Koch has the library parts of this, just not checked in yet.
My understanding is that he doesn't have any providers.

Tom