Re: libtool problem with mipspro on irix

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: libtool problem with mipspro on irix
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:40:36 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 17:18, address@hidden wrote:
> I'm currently updating our jvm to classpath-0.11. But when compiling it
> on irix with the mipspro compiler i ran into a libtool problem:
> [...]
> It seems that the problem is related to `depcomp' since it works when
> the first 2 lines are omitted.

This doesn't immediatly ring a bell.
If you think it is depcomp, could you try to replace it with the version
of 0.09 (if they are actually different).

Hopefully someone else recognizes the problem.
Searching for mipspro and libtool does give a large couple of hits, but
none looked immediately relevant.

In CVS I have simplified the native/jni/java-lang/Makefile.am a little.
But I don't know if this will help you.