Question about VMRuntime

From: Rajesh Jayaprakash
Subject: Question about VMRuntime
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:29:52 +0530

Hi guys,

I am implementing a VM of my own
(http://www.geocities.com/shikan_taza/vajra.html) and have a question
regarding the VMRuntime class:

This class is available in glibj.zip; does this mean that I do not
have to implement this class? But I couldn't locate any .so file
containing the native methods required for this class, so even if I
use the VMRuntime.class, at least the native methods (e.g.
insertSystemProperties) should be implemented by me, right?

I have installed Classpath-0.09 on Suse 9.1 (2.6.5-7.111 kernel).

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

--
Rajesh Jayaprakash