Re: Visual mauve test?

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: Re: Visual mauve test?
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:02:58 +0100

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 23:55, you wrote:
> Hey Tom (fitzsim),
>
> Do you think the bug he mentioned is the AWT thread daemon thing?

Note that showing of the second frame is what get stuck; so even removing
the setvisible(false) will trigger this bug.
Placing it in a purely 'random' synchornized block should make it fail?  I
find that odd..  Can people try on other jvms then the jamvm 1.21?  This
does not look like a java-level bug to me.  (But I could be completely
wrong :)

--
Thomas Zander