Re: Documentation generated with gjdoc

From: David Gilbert
Subject: Re: Documentation generated with gjdoc
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:16:05 -0500

Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi,

I just send a patch to classpath-patches to make our gjdoc documentation
generation work again. To give you an impression how it currently looks
I have build --with-gjdoc (using native gnujaxp and gjdoc) and put the
results at http://developer.classpath.org/doc/

This looks great! I particularly like the option to view the source listing for each class. Will this be available from a link on the GNU Classpath homepage?

One thing I noticed is that there is no documentation visible for the java.util.* package, even though it IS in the source code. Did something go wrong?

Regards,

Dave