Re: Sleeping at FOSDEM (Was: [Fwd: FOSDEM: free sleeping and (wired) Int

From: Chris Gray
Subject: Re: Sleeping at FOSDEM (Was: [Fwd: FOSDEM: free sleeping and (wired) Internet in Leuven during fosdem 2005])
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:31:28 +0100

On Thursday 13 January 2005 10:32, Sascha Brawer wrote:
> Sounds pretty cool. Actually, who is going to FOSDEM? May
> ex-classpath-hackers-gone-lurking come, too?

8->

I'll be there too, whatever my status. :-) Moreover, at a recent meeting of
the house comittee it was decided that I can offer 5 or so sleeping places in
Antwerp - more if people know eachother extremely well and/or think that
sheepskins, hammocks, etc. are cool.

--
Chris Gray                      /k/ Embedded Java Solutions
Embedded & Mobile Java, OSGi        http://www.kiffer.be/k/

Visit us at Embedded World 2005 <http://www.embedded-world.de/>
22--24 Feb. 2005 at the Nürnberg Messe (Germany), booth 10-504