cant compile

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: cant compile
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:05:53 +0100

Is this a known bug?  I can't compile since my update from a couple of
hours ago,  worked fine thursday :(
If I need a new version of some support software, please tell me which
file/dir I have to rollback to an older date to avoid this new dependency.

Making all in gtk-peer
make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/zander/sources/java/classpath/native/jni/gtk-peer'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GdkFontMetrics.c',
needed by `gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GdkFontMetrics.lo'.  Stop.

Thanks!
--
Thomas Zander