0.14 release

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: 0.14 release
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:51:04 +0100

Hi all,

Since we had wanted to do a release before our Fosdem meeting I just
made one. All tests x86/ppc, --enable-Werror, --enable-xmlj,
--enable-gtk-cairo, gcj 3/4(cvs), jikes, etc work nicely. And the smoke
tests starting up/running GNU Classpath examples, gjdoc, jfreechart,
eclipse 3.0.1/3.1M5a, jedit, etc. seem to work fine. Mauve has some new
failures, but no regressions (there have been a couple of thousand new
mauve tests!).

Apologies again for not including all new things. Most notably the new
jawt support (which is already in gcj and kaffe if you want to play with
it), Audrius has been working on javax.swing.text.html and made a lot of
mauve tests for it, and Jeroen had a new ThreadLocal implementation that
looked good. The next release will have all these goodies!

The NEWS files isn't completely updated. I ran out of time before going
to Fosdem. But this gives us a clean start for 0.15 after that meeting.
I will do a full release announcement when I am back from Belgium
including all the new stuff.

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/classpath/