Re: Sun's JRL and source: taints or not?

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: Re: Sun's JRL and source: taints or not?
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:31:01 +0200

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 10:03:41AM +0200, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Nevertheless, I believe Project Peabody has a great value for Sun in
> terms of generating some good PR for them.

That, plus that silly bugs may be solved which classpath can't solve
right now due to compatibility.
Think removal of the method (not constructor)
public void EditorContainer() on class:
javax.swing.tree.DefaultTreeCellEditor.EditorContainer

Changes like that are basically win-win situations for all java users.

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander