Re: Classpath regexp code

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Classpath regexp code
Date: 18 May 2005 10:42:58 -0600

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <address@hidden> writes:

Anthony> I recently stumbled across the fact that gnu.regexp doesn't perform
Anthony> nearly as well as many other regexp implementations in java.

Anthony> Here's some detail on an experiment I did with JRegex:
Anthony> http://www.spindazzle.org/green/index.php?p=49

Anthony> I don't know what to suggest really, other than dealing with
Anthony> our regexp code should probably go on the grand TO-DO list,
Anthony> if something like that exists.

I sent some email to the JRegex guy to ask how he felt about
incorporating it into Classpath.

Tom