RE: Eclipse broken with 0.16

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: RE: Eclipse broken with 0.16
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 13:03:03 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 12:17 +0200, Jeroen Frijters wrote:
> Chris Burdess wrote:
> > Jeroen Frijters wrote:
> > > I just tried running Eclipse 3.0 and 3.1m5 and both crash
> > when exiting,
> > > due to a problem with persisting its settings:
> > >
> > > Can you please take a look at this?
> >
> > Could you test it with current HEAD?
>
> It works with HEAD. Sorry, I hadn't noticed that you already checked in
> some changes.

Sigh. My apologies. I had tested against 3.1-final and I hadn't seen
this failure. Chris said he had some extra fixes, but I didn't wait for
them for the release since I thought they were only for the transform
part. Seems I should have.

Workaround: Don't exit eclipse. See, it is just emacs :)

Sorry,