Re: @deprecated

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: Re: @deprecated
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 15:09:29 +0100

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 11:45 -0400, Stuart Ballard wrote:
> Andrew, could you let me know which compiler you're using to build the
> japi files hosted on fuseyism.org? Are the jar files themselves
> available somewhere for diagnostics?
> Thanks,
> Stuart.

The compiler has recently changed to gcj 3.3.5 (as I had to move the
machine these results were being produced on, while the usual one was
down).  I guess this is the cause, as I do recall us going over 90% some
time earlier (previous results were done by jikes).  I've switched it to
jikes now, so hopefully tomorrow's results should be created by jikes.

I've also adjusted the script to place copies of the jar files on the
server as well:

http://fuseyism.com/japi

The ones from gcj are there too, if anyone is interested as to the
reason why this occurred (and may still...)

Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
attachments.

No software patents in Europe -- http://nosoftwarepatents.com

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }