Re: [Fwd: [Jamvm-general] Problem with sockets on JamVM version 1.3.3 an

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Jamvm-general] Problem with sockets on JamVM version 1.3.3 and Classpath 0.18]
Date: 18 Sep 2005 15:09:12 -0600

>> java.io.IOException: Internal error: _javanet_accept():

Offhand, who knows?  :-(

If you dig down through the various macros this turns into a more or
less vanilla call to accept(); it throws this exception if there is an
error of some kind.  However, we lose errno info and so we don't know
exactly why it failed.  Obviously this is less than ideal.

I didn't see a PR for this but I think there is some agreement that we
should migrate away from the target native interface for this and
other reasons.

Tom