Re: ANN: GNU Classpath "95% and counting" 0.19 released

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: ANN: GNU Classpath "95% and counting" 0.19 released
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:33:30 -0500

I read it as ">= 95% of several interesting things".

96% of the 1.4 API
(http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/cvs/h-jdk14-classpath.html),
and 95% of the Jonas testsuite...

I don't know if that's what Mark intended but it made sense to me.

Incidentally the generics branch appears to be at almost 88.5% of 1.5
(http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/cvs/h-jdk15-classpath-generics.html
- last night's run didn't take for some reason, I'm redoing it now to
see whether 88.5 was reached for the release). That's astounding
because it was only two months ago that 90% of 1.4 was reached, and
now we're closing on that same milestone for 1.5...

Also I note that at the current rate of messages on the -patches list
there will be more messages in the first three days of November than
in the entirety of July 2004, the first month gmane has info for.

Silly pointless statistics but still cool imho :)

Stuart.

--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/