Re: please test: XMLEncoder patch - version 2

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: please test: XMLEncoder patch - version 2
Date: 27 Dec 2005 18:01:02 -0700

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Schuster <address@hidden> writes:

Robert> I have worked on the XMLEncoder once more.

Unless you think there are potentially big design flaws, requiring a
lot of work to fix, I would say that it would be better to simply
check in what you have.  This won't break anything (any worse than it
is already broken anyway) and it will make it simpler for people to
try this out.

Tom