Re: Some Mauve regressions builder missed

From: Anthony Balkissoon
Subject: Re: Some Mauve regressions builder missed
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:03:17 -0500

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 15:04 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > - gnu.testlet.javax.swing.JTextField.createDefaultModel
> > - gnu.testlet.javax.swing.JTextField.CopyPaste

Roman and I fixed these two.

> > - gnu.testlet.javax.swing.JEditorPane.ConstructorsAndTypes

I don't think this is a real regression.  This happened after I made the
following change:

2005-12-09  Anthony Balkissoon  <address@hidden>

        * javax/swing/JEditorPane.java:
        (setText): Allow the EditorKit to read the text into the Document,
        allowing for other than plain text.

So before this change, the RTFParser wasn't actually reading the text.
Now it is, but it has bugs so it throws an exception, and the test fails
with an uncaught exception.  The problem is a new problem, one with
RTFParser.

--Tony