classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 04:08:22 +0100

I have now checked in most of my changes to the servlet API but
there's still a bit of work to be done.

Some of the classes are still missing, particularly the filter
versions of request/response. I have HTTP versions of these: Charles?
do you want my http classes to hack?

I decided to create a fresh new CVS with some specific branching
policies.

Current setup is:

  start
  servletapi