classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Volunteers wanted: servlet API webpage

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Volunteers wanted: servlet API webpage
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:44:24 +0100

Charles and I have (nearlly) finished our changes to the free servlet
API.

There is one more thing to do, which is to wait for (c) assignment of
wes biggs' jsp classes before adding them.

The Servlet API then needs it's own web page.

Is there anyone on the list who would be willing to build a webpage
for the Servlet API?

How to do it

It wouldn't take long to do. Pages for some other APIs already exist,
the basic structure should be copied.

The Servlet API page doesn't need much info on it, here's a short
list of ideas:

- links to GNUJSP and Paperclips projects
- download section
- link to a servlet FAQ?

If anyone wants to do this why not download one of the existing
webpages (for jaxp or the java beans activation framework) and knock
up a draft. Send it to me and I'll put it on the site.

Nic