classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] [gnujaxp] javax.xml.* conform to jaxp1.1

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] [gnujaxp] javax.xml.* conform to jaxp1.1
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:00:24 +0200 (CEST)

On 19 Aug 2003 15:32:55 +0100
Nic <address@hidden> wrote:

> Arnaud Vandyck <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I've just finished some commits (less than 10) to make gnujaxp compliant
> > with jaxp1.1 public API.
> >
> > We still need to  fix the build system (see [1]) and  that's all for the
> > minor changes.
> >
> > The major improvment would be to have an transform implementation.
>
> Err.. what about our libxslt thing? It's in the classpathx repository.

It's not full java :( but well,  if it runs well, no problem. I think we
have to integrate the full jaxp API (so WITH transformations).

> What I had planned to do was make a libxml2 jaxp provider for SAX and
> DOM. They would fit in very nicely with a libxslt based TRAX.

Do I understand  that Aelfred and gnu.xml.dom will be  out? And you plan
to make bindings with libxml2?

Well, I'd  like to have come  comments about that (if  I understood this
right?).

> I will get round to the build setup soon. Are you available to test
> builds?

Maybe next week. List or private, no problem.

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.