classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Can gcj compile apache xmlrpc with classpathx?

From: Everton da Silva Marques
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Can gcj compile apache xmlrpc with classpathx?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:47:01 -0300

Hi.

I'm trying to use Apache XMLRPC with gcj 3.3.1, but
javax.servlet is required. I'd like to find a Free
replacement for Sun's javax.servlet, and I think
classpathx servlets are my best bet...?

Have anyone compiled Apache XMLRPC + classpathx servlets
under gcj 3.3.1? Do you think this is currently
feasible? I would hate to have to stick with Sun's
library.

Will classpathx be integrated into gcj?
Please share your thoughts.

BTW, everybody calls for a release of classpathx
servletAPI in order to start playing! ;)

Best regards,
Everton