classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Releases

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Releases
Date: 12 Nov 2003 12:28:52 +0000

> PS: Can we mime-sign mails to this list?

It used to be generally considered bad manners to sign messages to
mailing lists that didn't have any reason for the extra message
weight.

It's not vital that we all know you are Arnaud.

However, these days some people prefer to sign everything, which I
can understand.

So I don't think I mind, if no one else does.

Does the archiver deal with them properly? ie: Will the archiver display
the signed message and will it search the signed message?

Can you test it?

Nic