classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Changelog proposal for jaxp

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Changelog proposal for jaxp
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:36:28 +0100

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
Attached is a Changelog file made with cvs2cl. He everyone agrees, I can
add it under the name Changelog.aelfred.

I also propose to tag the jaxp release and make a branch before adding
the xslt stuff from libxmlj.

Tell me if it's ok or if no branch is needed and I can apply libxmlj in
the trunc. And tell me about the changelog.

This is probably OK for the backdated entries, but new entries should have complete sentences for descriptions.
--
Chris Burdess