classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Changelog proposal for jaxp

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Changelog proposal for jaxp
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:08:55 +0100

Chris Burdess <address@hidden> writes:

> Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
>> Attached is a Changelog file made with cvs2cl. He everyone agrees, I can
>> add it under the name Changelog.aelfred.
>>
>> I also propose to tag the jaxp release and make a branch before adding
>> the xslt stuff from libxmlj.
>>
>> Tell me if it's ok or if no branch is needed and I can apply libxmlj in
>> the trunc. And tell me about the changelog.
>
> This is probably OK for the backdated entries, but new entries should
> have complete sentences for descriptions.

Also I was thinking about replacing the user names with real names and
real emails...

I suppose avdyk is me ;) nferrier is Nic and I suppose db is David
Browell.

David Brownell: address@hidden

Nic Ferrier: address@hidden

Arnaud Vandyck: address@hidden

Is it correct if I do replace with these values? Also, maybe I'll change
my email address in the Changelog one day, is it a problem with this?
Maybe we do not change the emails in past logs?

Cheers,

--
Arnaud