classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Merging jaxp with libxmlj

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Merging jaxp with libxmlj
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:41:40 +0100

Hi *,

I have been trying to build libxmlj with jaxp but I'm an idiot in build
system (autotools).

I did not want to mess jaxp too much, so I did create a branch to work
on the merging.

The main trunc already contains every sources but no modification on the
build system.

The new branch 'jaxp_with_libxmlj' contains my attempt to build jaxp
with libxmlj. If you have some time, you can:

$ cvs -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/classpathx co \
      -r jaxp_with_libxmlj jaxp

and help on the build system.

Don't laugh too much! ;)