classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Don't use 'enum' in source files

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Don't use 'enum' in source files
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:39:54 +0200

Arnaud Vandyck <address@hidden> writes:

> Maarten Coene <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible to avoid the use of 'enum' as name of local variables in
>> the jaxp sources? 'enum' will be a keyword in the upcoming jdk 1.5
>> release.
>> A list of warnings I receive if I try to compile the jaxp sources is
>> given below.
>
> Good idea, I'll look at this next week and will send a mail on the list
> when commited.
>
> Proposal:
> - enum -> enumer

2004-05-11  Arnaud Vandyck  <address@hidden>

        * acinclude.m4, aclocal.m4, configure.ac, config/mkinstalldirs,
        source/gnu/xml/dom/package.html,
        source/gnu/xml/pipeline/package.html,
        source/gnu/xml/util/package.html, source/org/xml/sax/package.html,
        source/org/xml/sax/ext/package.html,
        source/org/xml/sax/helpers/package.html: removed $Id$ tag.

        Reported by Maarten Coene <address@hidden>:
        * source/gnu/xml/aelfred2/XmlParser.java: changed 'enum' variable
        name to 'enumer' to avoid reserved keyword of Java1.5.

Done, thanks for your report, Maarten,

Cheers,

--
Arnaud Vandyck

Packages should build-depend on what they should build-depend.
                -- Santiago Vila on debian-devel