classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] SAX conformance comparisons for GNU JAXP

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] SAX conformance comparisons for GNU JAXP
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:42:30 +0100

I noted a little while back that I had been doing some conformance
testing of GNU JAXP. Julian Scheid has very kindly made some webspace
available for anyone who's interested in viewing the results:

  http://cpx.sektor37.de/libxmlj/

Please note that he gets charged by access volume, and would have to
remove the pages beyond a certain threshold, so take it easy, but
hopefully this gives us a very clear picture of the state of play
regarding SAX parsing.

As I said, if anyone is interested in lending a hand with this package,
it would be greatly appreciated. We need JNI developers, preferably with
a bit of experience of libxml2 and libxslt, for libxmlj, or just anyone
with strong XML interested in hacking on Ælfred.
--
Chris Burdess