classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Itty bitty issue when sending emails with ille

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Itty bitty issue when sending emails with illegal chars in subject
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:20:57 +0100

Øyvind Harboe wrote:
I accidentally wrote my test program such that it sent an email with \n
in the subject.

That should be fine, as long as you follow the \n with a \t.

I suppose a motherly javax.mail implementation would have thrown an
exception :-)

Sorry about the delay, I'm just catching up with this.

Is this a real issue? Does Sun's implementation throw an exception? Does anyone care?
--
Chris Burdess