classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] [JIRAH / PROD] Problem retrieving a message fr

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] [JIRAH / PROD] Problem retrieving a message from a POP3 server
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:50:48 +0000

Jean-Guillaume BATTAGLIA wrote:
I'm really sorry to hear you say that Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange (which are two of the most common mail servers) don't speak a correct POP3 language but there is really nothing I can do about this. Could you tell me which POP3 servers were "certified" with GNU javamail ?

It was tested with Courier, qpopper, and ipop3d.
--
犬 Chris Burdess
  "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety