classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart

From: remi__
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am using the classpathx-mail implentation of Javamail through JOnAS 4.8.4.
It is the version 1.1.1
I actually have a problem parsing a mail with a multipart content.

Here is the multipart section of the original message (mail retrieved using
the IMAP protocol). I dropped the routing information and just display the
mulipart section:

------=_Part_0_12966337.1179326080592

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<test> content ...... </test>
------=_Part_0_12966337.1179326080592

I cast the message content to a Multipart :
Multipart piecesMessage = (Multipart) message.getContent();

Here is what I get if I display the bodypart related to the xml file:

It seems that the parser does not give the right values to the respective
content-headers.

Is there any bug in the implementation or am I using the library in a wrong
way?

NB : the code works with the SUN implementation of Javamail...

Thansk for your support