classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart :: Test case

From: remi__
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Parsing a MimeMultipart :: Test case
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:15:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hej,

Here is a test case.
I added the client.jar file from JOnAS 4.8.4 lib to the classpath to compile
and run. This jar contains a javamail implementation based on GNU-javamail
1.1.1

The test case sends a mail to an IMAP server with a few xml enclosed files
(you have to specify the file in the code). It retrieves the mail and
displays one of the body parts.

The output is done on System.out and the result displays the "bug" ( if it
is a bug ...)

Thanks

RĂ©mi

http://www.nabble.com/file/8463/TestGNUMail.java TestGNUMail.java