classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Emails gone missing

From: Conrad T. Pino
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Emails gone missing
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 12:59:49 -0700

> On Behalf Of Chris Burdess
> Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:29
>
> Hi,
>
> It seems that some notification emails were not delivered to
> me by Savannah, so if you just got added as a project member,
> that's the reason:
> I only just discovered that you signed up. If you're still
> interested in working on the project please feel free to drop
> me a line directly or via the mailing list.
> --
> Chris Burdess

No, IMO, Savannah is doing it's job; I've been a project member
since 2007.  Perhaps these might help with recollection:
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6290 and from "AUTHORS" file:
"Conrad Pino helped with resolving bugs." and from CVS itself:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/mail/source/javax/mail/?root=classpathx

Conrad Pino