classpathx-xml

RE: [Classpathx-xml] gnujaxp with JDK1.1.8

From: Ma, Steve
Subject: RE: [Classpathx-xml] gnujaxp with JDK1.1.8
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:20:30 -0500

However, in order for this Aelfred2 to be JAXP1.1 compatible, we need to
include the JAXPFactory, which in turn uses XmlReader, and XmlReader needs
pipeline support.  And the chain goes on to include the util directory.

I understand maintaining multiple configuration/distribution is troublesome,
so I'd rather not trouble you for the maintenance except I'd prefer not
modifying any source code because it will make it harder to upgrade.

Is there a way to make the jar lighter at the same time keeping it JAXP1.1
compatible?

Thanks,

Steve