classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] splitted jar files for GNUJAXP

From: David Brownell
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] splitted jar files for GNUJAXP
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:44:27 -0800

All you need to do is package org.xml.sax.*
and gnu.xml.aelfred2.* in the same JAR file.
The "jar" command does that.

You can get the classfiles from the existing
JAR, or rebuild from source after tweaking
the Makefile.  I'd probably tweak the Makefile,
since that way the META-INF stuff will also
get set up correctly.

- Dave