classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Contribution

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Contribution
Date: 09 Oct 2002 01:25:29 +0100

"Jeff Rafter" <address@hidden> writes:

> Just thought I would add a welcome as well. I am not sure if all of the
> latest SAX options are supported in AElfred but this may be a place to do
> some work as well. I also sent a mail about the use of the new error labels
> in the SAXException and SAXParseException. I haven't continued the work I
> had started as there were time constraints I ran into. Also, I am not sure
> if the latest build support the new isDecalred. Does it?

What do you mean "latest build support"?

Do you mean automakejar? If so, then no, automakejar is not the
default build yet.

I'd like it to be, and I think it's ready. But Dave never had time to
look at it.

I hope he's still around and ok! (Because he wrote GNU-JAXP) and did
it rather well. Last I saw he was busy on some Linux/USB stuff.

Message to Dave: are you ok?

Nic