classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] java xslt processor in gnujaxp

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] java xslt processor in gnujaxp
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 00:36:36 +0200 (CEST)

On 13 Sep 2003 20:15:08 +0100
Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> wrote:

> You really don't like libxsltj?

:-D

I'd like  to have something  merge in gnujaxp  that build. Mark  told me
that libxsltj is really fast. I  think we have to ship an xslt processor
with gnujaxp and after some comments, it does not matter if it's written
in java or not.

I  know you  are  working on  a  build system  and I  know  it's a  very
difficult task (I did not yet finished the autobuild/conf and make books
and docs!). I hope you try this *with* libxsltj :)

The  fact is  that  I'd really  like  to help  you but  it's  out of  my
knowledge at the moment :(

As  soon as  we ship  the xslt  processor with  gnujaxp, I'll  build the
Debian package  and I know  Dalibor or someone  else from kaffe  will be
pleased to merge it  in kaffe. Mark will also be very  happy to merge it
in classpath :-D

Cheers,

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg
   Formateur Cellule Programmation.