classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Cleaning up CVS tags from code

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Cleaning up CVS tags from code
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:05:43 +0100

Hi Nic,

Nic Ferrier wrote:
Arnaud Vandyck <address@hidden> writes:

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:24:03 +0100
Dalibor Topic <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

Hi again! ;)

[...]

Would you accept a patch that removes those tags ($Id, $Date, etc.) from the sources?

I see no objection but I prefer to be seconded before applying it (so
maybe wait an other '+1' before doing it ;))

No, don't do that please. We use them to keep track of stuff.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Could you elaborate on that? I've never used those tags myself, so I'm wondering what further information they could provide that CVS doesn't.

cheers,
dalibor topic