classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Ælfred2 SAX conformance

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Ælfred2 SAX conformance
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:11:58 +0100

Musachy Barroso wrote:
Guys..I think something is wrong...I'm getting a 83.9 %....

I'm using a version of SAXTest with the attached patch applied. I submitted this patch to Rusty Harold along with build patches (for the correct name of the gnujaxp.jar property and to do the libxmlj tests), but he hasn't applied it upstream.

The patch normalises ignorableWhitespace and characters recognition, so it doesn't penalise other parsers for not having the exact same behaviour as Xerces (which is not demonstrably correct in this matter). There are a couple of performance improvements as well.
--
Chris Burdess