classpathx-xml

[Classpathx-xml] XPath implementation in CVS

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: [Classpathx-xml] XPath implementation in CVS
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:20:08 +0100

I've committed some preliminary XPath 1.0 code (parser and engine) into
GNU JAXP CVS. This code is not yet complete, and I need to retarget the
grammar to a parser generator that can do LR(2+), since there's at least
one construct that needs a lookahead of 2.

Please consider this code extremely experimental, although I am actively
working on it and would appreciate any insights!
--
Chris Burdess