cogitatio-concepts

[Cogitatio-concepts] Greek

From: Tilda Latham
Subject: [Cogitatio-concepts] Greek
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:23:36 +0900

Here's the skinny on the BlowSearch Toolbar.
The parent company of Expedia, City Search, and other internet properties.
in other words the links they are placing on web sites without premission.
It noted the CEO, Bob Parsons, personal webblog so I thought I would have a look.
FM archives under the "Town Hall Meeting" section. Now a new CPM based program aims to help them defeat click fraud.
users of the Windows Live Messenger IM platform. Let's have a closer look at how to save the DMOZ, the web's directory.
Everyone is speculating as to why Google would become a registrar.
Insider information on how all search engines currently manage this crime and their plans to stop it.
A revealing and detailed post on his visible relationship with the company. com have put together a little video on our much talked about Google AutLink fiasco. com have put together a little video on our much talked about Google AutLink fiasco. Bill, your plain nuts! Small Business Technology Council. You can view his blog post at the Search Engine Watch Blog. Please see the BlowSearch Secure Messenger Website for full details and to download it.
I finally found out what has been wrong with me. Not about the seminars but rather some of the interesting inside tidbits going on behind the scenes in the search market. It was a long night of work getting everything finalized but it went well. This post will shock, amaze, and quite possible piss you off if you are a pay per click advertiser!
Is it too late for Google to save itself from it's own greed?
Here's the skinny on the BlowSearch Toolbar.
At a point in time when I thought I had my future all figured out, it's amazing how some things can change overnight.
Well then can I make some software that can place linkss on your web pages too? There is no turning back and you can no longer say that you are a company that "does no Evil".
I finally found out what has been wrong with me. Google you have now bitten the hand that feeds you.