confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] Fwd: Small patches for const/shared

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: [Confuse-devel] Fwd: Small patches for const/shared
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 14:06:14 +0200

> From: Jens Rehsack <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Fwd: Small patches for const/shared
>
> Hi,
>
> I think it's not a good idea to have a closed devel-mailing
> list. I do not intend to increase my engagement in OSS
> to one more library and collect mailing lists. I'm already
> subscribed to about 20 lists, I can't read them all when
> I add more.

Of course, you're absolutely right. It's rather silly to require subscription
for this mailing list.

But it was closed out of frustration over the amount of spam it received.
Unless Savannah has started using greylisting, however, I'm afraid it will stay
that way.

I'll forward you email to the list. Thank you.

        -martin