consensus

[GNU/consensus] assembly we fix the net at 31c3

From: Nana Karlstetter
Subject: [GNU/consensus] assembly we fix the net at 31c3
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:36:18 +0100

Dear all,

Be cordially invited to join or visit our assembly "We Fix The Net" at 31c3 and feel free to forward this invitation!

The "We Fix the Net" assembly is to be the perfect place at 31c3 for all hackers to do something about replacing today's broken Internet with secure alternatives. We hope to have some talks and panels like last year. Details will be posted here ( https://gnunet.org/wefixthenet ) closer to the congress, for now, please contact us at address@hidden if you are interested to present your work or organize something practical. Topics include:

  • solutions against the deep state
  • mass surveilance and doing something against it
  • ethical computer security research

Even if we in the end cannot assign you a slot, please feel free to join us for a chat, for a coding session, or general exchange of ideas.

Best wishes,
Nana