RE: [coreutils] coredump segmentation fault using coreutils 6.4 sparc so

From: Howell Hughes
Subject: RE: [coreutils] coredump segmentation fault using coreutils 6.4 sparc solaris using mv or touch
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:49:34 -0500

Installing under /usr/local is fine. I don't have to use pkgadd it's just what
I was used to, so we can ignore that bit.

I don't know if make -k check worked ok or not. I attached the config.status
file written during (cd coreutils-8.7 && ./configure && make && make -k check )
>& log

I tried to run make install and got the following

# (/usr/ccs/bin/make install &&)
make  install-recursive
bash: make: command not found
*** Error code 127
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install'

Howell Hughes