Re: coreutils-8.11 released [stable]

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: coreutils-8.11 released [stable]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:21:36 -0600

[dropping spurious CC's - this is _not_ worthy of an announce post, and
using reply-all was the wrong thing to do]

On 04/16/2011 03:07 PM, address@hidden wrote:
> Can anyone help with the request below ?

In general, it is better to ask a new question by starting a new thread,
rather than replying to an unrelated post.  Additionally, top-posting
and quoting the full body of an unrelated post are frowned upon on
technical mailing lists.

> Sir,
>
> Pardon me that I have to ask this,sir!
>
> My project is about compiler development. I surely have a number of important
> building blocks that I need to get the job done except for the interface
> between the compiled code and the interpreter/VM/assembler that would execute
> the target code.
>
> I actually need my java application(an IDE that invokes the compiler) to
> invoke the interpreter. I want an embeddable interpreter that could get
> input(compiled code) from my java application and also send its output back
> to my application.

Unfortunately, the GNU coreutils list is not involved with anything
java-related.  You will not find any good answers on this list, and all
I can do is recommend that you google for a better forum that is more
suited to your particular line of questions.

--
Eric Blake   address@hidden    +1-801-349-2682