Re: Group results according the indicators appended by -F/--classify (ls

From: aristidesfl
Subject: Re: Group results according the indicators appended by -F/--classify (ls --sort=class)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 19:38:19 +0100

I sent 3 emails because it was my 1st time on the list and I thought they were not coming through, I'm sorry.

I miss this feature a lot. Tried to work around the limitation by creating an alias witch would call `ls` multiple times, but it has the drawback of not being able to accept any more options.

Since there is an option to classify the results, it makes sense one to order them by that classification.