Re: question about behavior of sort -n -t,

From: Gabriel Gaster
Subject: Re: question about behavior of sort -n -t,
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 18:34:16 -0500

PS. I just read a conversation linked on Pádraig's site as a 'TODO'.

GNU bug report logs - #15157 join doesn't follow norms and dies instead of
doing something useful w/duplicate options

While I'm not sure, it seems that this might be a related conversation --
regarding command-line specified arguments overriding environment settings. I
read pieces from that exchange but I couldn't determine if the todo is to allow
the command-like specified field-separator to override settings in LC_* or not.

Thank you.