xterm-termite addition to dircolors.hin

From: Lukas Sabota
Subject: xterm-termite addition to dircolors.hin
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 16:41:59 -0400

Hello,

Termite is becoming an increaslingly popular terminal emulator for tiling window managers and uses its own terminfo. Would there be any harm in adding "xterm-termite" to the default "dircolor -p" output so that termite users don't need to add the entry by hand? I don't see much harm in this - it won't affect people that aren't using termite. I've attached a patch for [coreutils.git]/src/dircolors.hin that simply adds the one TERM line for xterm-termite. What are thoughts about applying this patch upstream?

Should I subscribe to "coreutils-bugs" and submit this there?

Let me know what you think - thanks!

Best Regards,
Lukas Sabota
/* prg318 */