Enhancement Requests + Patch: Unlink to support multiple arguments

From: Adam Brenner
Subject: Enhancement Requests + Patch: Unlink to support multiple arguments
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 13:16:59 -0800

Howdy All,

I have an enhancement requests and patch ready for unlink to support
multiple arguments. Currently unlink does not accept more than one
argument to remove a link. I have a patch that adds that
functionality. For example:

    $ unlink link1 link2 link3

Is this something the community would like for me to submit?

thanks,
/adam

--
Adam Brenner
Software Engineer II, Advanced Development

Computer Science, B.S.
Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences
University of California, Irvine
www.ics.uci.edu/~aebrenne/
address@hidden